August 30th, 2016
Our own Tour de France on September 8 at 7 p.m. explores the sensory pleasures of France’s most renowned wine-growing regions. We will curate wines to accompany an exquisitely paired dinner from our culinary team.
The evening will showcase:
- Champagne – Louis De Sacy Brut Grand Cru
- Rosé – Burgundy Andre Gaston Puligny Montrachet
- Provence – Mi Mi En Provence Grande Reserve Rosé, Côtesde Provence
- Rhone – Domaine la Grand Ribe Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Bordeaux – Chateau Clarke 2009 (Baron Edmond de Rothschild), Listrac-Medoc
- Dessert – Château Guiraud Petit Guiraud, Sauternes
The five-course wine pairing dinner is $99. Please reserve soon at 239-434-7258 as space is limited. Sign up for our newsletter for updates.